Saturday, June 1, 2019

A Dancer, Teacher, Gyrotonic Master Trainer and More ~ DB

Image result for Veronique breen
A Dancer, Teacher, Gyrotonic Master Trainer…

And an aromatherapist! Veronique Breen is all of them! So, you might be wondering, “what does aromatherapy mean?” Or, “what's a Gyrotonic?” Veronique says. “Aromatherapy is using the oils of a plant to make things to keep you healthy, but this does not replace vitamins or medicine.” “As for Gyrotonic, the “gyro” means ring, spiral, or circle. And the “tonic” is to tone or invigorate.”

Growing up, Veronique was a dancer for 30 years! She danced in many ballets, and is a master hair stylist. Veronique says “I chose dancing because it was an easy way to express my feelings, without talking. And I was good at dancing so, it made sense."

Before Veronique moved to Michigan, she and her family lived in Boston. And before Boston, she lived in Amsterdam, Paris  and Brussels. “Brussels was where I was born. There's a lot of history there and the food is very good!” She had more to say about Boston and Michigan.  Veronique said that the roads in Boston are very backed up most of the time. She claims there is less nature then their is in Michigan. and more space in Michigan than Boston. “I like Michigan better because of all these reasons and more!” says Veronique.

Veronique Breen now owns a business called Motion Arts with her husband, Peter Breen at: 31333 Southfield Rd #140, Beverly Hills, MI 48025. And she also teaches at Valentinas school of ballet. “Before I wanted to be a dancer, I wanted to be a kids psychologist, meaning someone who helps kids with mental health. I wanted to do this job because when I was little, I was adopted, and I needed help with some problems, for example, not liking to talk. And I wanted to help other kids with similar problems that I had.” 

So, now you know more about Veronique Breen. Did you ever wonder what she would do with more money? Maybe 50,000 dollars? Veronique says that if she had that much money, she would probably build a hydroponic farm! Meaning no chemicals, and healthy food for everyone! She would also donate money to save some endangered animals. “I would also pay off my car and house!” We are very lucky to have Veronique Breen in our community. If you want to know more about something, you can go to her website: http://www.vballetschool.com/breen/ and https://motionartspt.com

Pronunciation check:
Gyrotonic [giro-tonic]
Aromatherapy [aroma-therapy]
Veronique [varo-neek]
Breen [br-ean]

No comments:

Post a Comment