Saturday, June 1, 2019

Mrs. Aubrey: My Mom ~AA

To me, my mom is super important. She is not only my mom, she is a teacher at Berkshire Middle School and is my softball coach. My mom inspires me to do whatever I put my mind to. I love her so very much. How does she handle it all?

I first wondered how it was like teaching. She said, “ My favorite thing about teaching is getting to know my students and helping them become more successful.” To me that sounds like the best answer that a teacher could have.

Then I wondered what her softball career was like and who inspired her to play. She said,“ I played 4 years of varsity high school softball, 6 years of summer travel softball, and 1 year at MSU. My mom was my coach and my sisters all played. Watching them play made me want to play too. I also loved being apart of a team and meeting new friends.

I think my mom is a great parent, so I wondered  who has helped her the most on being a really successful parent?  She said, “ My mom, my sisters, and my husband, are the people I rely on to help me make parenting decisions. I also pray a lot. I know that I don't know all the answers, but try my best and things usually it works out.”

My Mom the best mom ever. She handles, being a teacher, being my softball coach and being an amazing parent. She handles so much and is great at all of it. I can never explain how thankful, grateful, and happy I am to have her as my mother. She has a really big role in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment