Saturday, June 1, 2019

Dr. Boyle ~NB

This article is about Dr. Boyle (AKA My Dad). He is a pediatrician, a doctor for kids, at Pediatric Care Corner. Dr. Boyle helps our community because he is a great doctor for kids.  Whenever anybody on our street gets sick, and can’t get a hold of a doctor, then they call Dr. Boyle. He graduated from Michigan State University, Lyman Briggs School where he received a Bachelor of Science in Physiology.

Dr. Boyle was very successful but he needed some help to get where he is right now. Dr. Boyle had some special people supporting him, ”My parents supported me, specifically my dad because he was also a doctor and I looked up to him." Once he got married and had kids it was hard to be a doctor but he said,”My wife supports me in a job where it takes me away from the family at times." When he was younger he always wanted to be a doctor and he said, ”all of the teachers who helped and challenged me throughout the years supported me too.”

Now Dr. Boyle works at his own office. He said,”I work at my office in West Bloomfield called Pediatric Care Corner.” Luckly he does not work alone. He works with four other doctors.  The pediatricians names are Dr. Bobal, Dr. Economy, Dr. Hornik, and Dr. Ober. But, there are not just four doctors he also works with ”an amazing staff."

Dr. Boyle doesn't plan to retire yet but he claims, “ I don’t see myself not practicing medicine, but I will definitely decrease the amount."  So, when he does retire then he will still be working with medicine, and he will help out the people he knows. At one point he is going to retire and when he does he wants to spend that time traveling and being with family. When he retires he can travel to family that lives far away.

Dr. Boyle is very helpful in our community. He is a doctor at Pediatric Care Corner, he has a wonderful family with a wife two daughters and a son. Dr. Boyle’s free time is spent racing sailboats, golfing, or traveling when he is not spending time with his family. He manly studies as a doctor in general pediatrics and diabetes. We are lucky to have a doctor like Dr. Boyle in our community.

No comments:

Post a Comment