Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Legal Trouble? ~JB

Having legal trouble and need a lawyer? Then Scott Beach is your guy! Scott was born and raised in Michigan, and he still resides there today. He also offers free legal service to veterans who were hurt during active military service. Scott specializes in divorce law too.

It’s a good thing Scott is a lawyer, because he has some experience with trouble! Scott was a huge troublemaker. In fact, that is what motivated Scott as a kid. He saw what happened when you got in trouble too much, which led him to the legal system. “The law has always fascinated me.” says Scott.

But being a lawyer is not all Scott does. He also enjoys running, biking and racing. “Even though swimming is part of what I do, that does not mean I enjoy it.” Scott remarks. He also wants to give other people better opportunities because he says that if he had a million dollars, “I would donate 50 grand to the Leukemia Lymphoma Society.”

As you can see, Scott has many hobbies. And although this article has barely scratched the surface of who Scott Beach is, I feel it has covered his most important qualities. Overall, Scott is an amazing person. He is a true inspiration to me and I hope he inspires you too. Here is the link to his website: hppts://www.avvo.com/attorneys/48836-mi-scott-beach-730171.html

No comments:

Post a Comment